Sunday 23 September 2012

Search Engines

I felt a little overwhelmed this week with my lack of computer knowledge. I spent the better part of the week just trying to figure out the technology terms before trying to formulate a response.  I have always used google as my search engine without giving it much thought.  I needed to find a recipe, a lesson idea, etc.. and I would google away.
This week I came away realizing that I need to make more of an effort to explore different search engines as this can provide me with hits that I would not necessarily have seen previously. I also realized I need to make better use of my school district's online resources which I was unaware existed until recently.  It has been a huge learning curve this week but well-worth it.








No comments:

Post a Comment